Visa obesvarade inlägg | Visa aktiva trådar Aktuellt datum och tid: 2017-12-14 21:38

Svara på tråd  [ 1 inlägg ] 
 Info 
Författare Meddelande
Användarvisningsbild

Svara med citat

Information

Webmaster and responsible for the page is VSK Sports. None of VSK's associations can be held responsible for the content of hand, it is entirely writers own opinions.

Olle Wiberg

Technical support:
support@vskforum.com

VSK Sports

VSK Sports is Västerås SK's fan club. Sports organizes travels to bandy-and football games, negotiates discounts for Sports members.
Organizing the supporters fotball cup named Sports Cup, plus much more on the agenda. All in a greenish morale!

Forza Green & White

Can you spare SEK 100 a month for the club you love? (two beers at the pub) if you answer YES to this question, please take note of the following text. As you know, it was close VSK Fotboll went bankrupt in the year of 2000. A club is not much without the supporters. Players come and go, but we are always there.

We were probably many people who felt powerless when the sums were so large they were. At that time we were a few supporters that begin to count on what you as individual supporters, together with others to achieve. "Forza Green and White" is a lengthy process in which money is only used in a crisis or at times when the club needs outside assistance.

Declaration by the Statutes quote
"AIM
That long-term work to ensure Västerås SK's survival. The association must raise funds for a fund that ultimately distribute financial resources to Västerås SK. The association has as its main task is to collect money and do not engage in activities for its members. "
The activity consists of the members in a joint savings account with Nordea.
Placed out of the Board in consultation with the Bank of the options for the moment is the most rewarding.
For example, mutual funds.

To eliminate any speculation that the club and the board is not serious, we want to emphasize that no single board can reach the money and that all activities are based on the statutes and the will of the members.

Now do kind and go into your bank and ask for an automatic transfer of SEK 100 or more per month to the pg: 54 74 89-5, recipients' Forza Green and White ". Or does it simply using your internet. Ensure that we can see that money come from you.

We want to emphasize that you should read the information about club FORZA GREEN-WHITE before you make the decision to join and save money. All information about the statutes and the association's building is to find here on the website.

2010-02-17 20:22
Visa inlägg nyare än:  Sortera efter  
Svara på tråd   [ 1 inlägg ]